Thursday, November 18, 2010
UTRECHT SELF PORTRAIT CONTEST
utrecht self portrait contest
This year's contest will be split into two divisions. Students currently enrolled in grades 9-11 will be eligible for a Full Scholarship to a Savanah College of Art and Design Summer Seminars 2011 Session. Seniors will be eligible to win a featured Artist profile on utrecht.com.
Your email must include:
• Student Name, Grade, Address and email
• School Address and Phone Number
• Art Teacher's Name and email
• Image Attachment (limit to 10mb)
• Art Medium, Surface and Measurements
• Please include student's name in the subject line of the email and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contest participants must be currently enrolled in grades 9-12 and have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
• Only one submission per student.
• All media may be submitted except for photography, sculpture and computer generated artwork.
• Only Original artwork will be considered.
Entries must be received by Friday, January 21, 2011 (by midnight EST)
• Grand Prize - Full Scholarship to the Savannah College of Art and Design Summer Seminar All inclusive: Full Tuition, Room, Board & Workshop Supplies. Plus a $300 ArtSmart Gift Card.
• 2nd Prize - $200 ArtSmart Gift Card
• 3rd Prize - $100 ArtSmart Gift Card
• Grand Prize - Featured Artist Profile on utrecht.com, $500 ArtSmart Gift Card and a SCAD Gift package.
Questions? Contact Educational Services at (800) 223-9132 x 134 or email@example.com